If it weren't for wikis, so many things wouldn't be properly documented. Because the people get to pool all of their useless knowledge into topics that traditionally respected sources would never care to pay any attention to. Wikipedia is great when you suddenly need a big list of something - like a list of dystopian films, or a list of unusual deaths; or when you need masses of information on a totally geeky topic like Star Wars or LOLCats.I have my own wikipedia entry, naturally, being a subject greatly admired by all. What the article fails to tell you though, is how cultured and intelligent the iDog species actually is. You can often find us (me in particular as I'm even more cultured than most) traversing the halls of galleries and museums, travelling the world to brush up our superior language skills, or whipping up culinary delights in our sparkling kitchens.
There are so many wikis out there on so many topics - if Zombie Survival warrants its own wiki, maybe it's time for an iDog wiki too.

I love that you have your own wikipedia entry. I'm so impressed!
ReplyDeleteAh, you are soooooooooooooooo famous Winston - can't believe you are on wikipedia!
ReplyDelete