Monday, June 29, 2009

Image manipulation

Image editing can do all sorts of wonders - whiten teeth, smooth out wrinkles... or you know, like when Kim Kardashian's bikini photos end up miraculously cellulite-free. There's some talented person behind the scenes making all that happen.

I myself rarely need retouching, thankfully I was born with the good genes to always look amazing in photos. I AM a star photo-shopper though, which is a handy skill to have... just in case.

For those of you who aren't quite as talented as I am, there are some really simple photo manipulation tools on the web that you can have some fun with. I had a play with making comic strips and also using the image generator. Check them out.

On a totally unrelated note - here's a sneak preview of my latest cover for Woof magazine. Yep, I won the World's Greatest Dog title again.

No comments:

Post a Comment