Monday, June 29, 2009

My man Snoop

I know a lot of you peeps are fans of my man Snoop Dogg. So here's one of his videos that I was executive producer on... The song was also inspired by yours truly, though not many people know it cos we like to keep it real. Those were fun times working on that clip together... boy do I have some stories to tell! Maybe another day though.





Here's an interesting fact for you all tech-heads too... The new iPhone 3GS now has the capability to add videos directly from your iPhone to YouTube. That's right kiddos, be careful of what gets caught on camera because it will be spread across the web quicker than you can say "One Night In Paris". Anyway, in the week after the iPhone 3GS was released, mobile uploads to YouTube went up by 400%.



As if you needed more proof that Apple are changing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment